Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eco Tanka baby-sip bottles

I hate the way plastic bottles make the water taste, and it's no good for your health. After I lost my Nalgene bottle (what a sad day - but I fear mine might have had Bisphenol A in the plastic anyway) I found a new bottle made of extra-light stainless steel that I really like. They make a baby/toddler sippy bottle too, so I got one.

Called Eco Tankas, they're made in New Zealand. The sippy bottle is called the Teeny Tanka.

The only problem with this excellent product for children is that if you lie it down it leaks out of the sippy part. I guess they need to refine it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I just found your blog whilst searching for eco- tanka, and wanted to intro my eco-label Kindling - www.kindling.com.au
    Your work sounds great, and I will look out for you book. Sounds like a good present for new mothers!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete